Logistics Administrator & Medical Device Configurator
Neuromod Devices Ltd. headquartered in the Digital Hub, Dublin, Ireland, is an emerging medical technology company, specialising in the design and development of neuro¬modulation technologies to address the clinical needs of underserved patient populations, who live with chronic and debilitating tinnitus. Neuromod has completed large scale clinical trials and is now commercialising its first product offering, the ground-breaking tinnitus treatment system Lenire®.
Neuromod Medical a subsidiary of Neuromod Devices is a clinic specialising in the treatment of Tinnitus patients. The role is centred around the development of a new online service for patients in Ireland and the EU.
The role consists of working alongside the clinical team to arrange programming of a medical device and ensuring effective and timely delivery to our patients across Europe. Full training will be provided.
The suitable candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and must complete tasks in a timely and efficient matter to ensure a quality service is delivered to our patients.
• Liaising with transport partners to schedule collections and deliveries
• Arranging appropriate paperwork to accompany all deliveries.
• Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
• Develop Neuromod Medicals Supply Chain Strategy
• Ensure the timely and effective preparation of all weekly orders, delivery paperwork and communications to ensure successful delivery of orders.
• Collaborate with customer services and suppliers to ensure shipping and delivery meet quality and scheduling standards. Keeping track of logistics and assist with stock management
• Maintain inventory, customer and supplier records in our company ERP system.
• Engage with suppliers and delivery partners on the scheduling of deliveries and dealing with logistic issues arising
• Configuration of medical devices (Training will be provided)
• Previous administration experience required. Experience in a Logistics/Supply Chain environment would be beneficial.
• Strong IT skills – ability to work across various online systems essential.
• Previous experience working on a CRM or ERP would be beneficial but not essential.
• Immediate start date preferable.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Working accurately and efficiently with a keen eye for detail
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work as part of a team to achieve personal and team targets
Location: The Digital Hub, Dublin 8.
For further information contact Aoife McNally firstname.lastname@example.org