Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Neuromod Medical is a centre of excellence for tinnitus care that strives to reduce the impact tinnitus can have on patients by recognising the need for dedicated and expert clinicians to assess and advise on treatment options and if appropriate, offering treatment with the evidence-based medical device Lenire or onward referral to the most appropriate expert.
Neuromod Medical is based in Dublin and patients can book a remote or in-clinic tinnitus assessment with a member of our clinical audiology team. Our experts find out more about the nature and severity of the patient’s tinnitus and formulate a treatment plan that will be appropriate for the individual, such as prescribing the Lenire tinnitus treatment system, referring the patient for a hearing aid or recommending the patient undertake other therapies such as CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) or TRT (tinnitus retraining therapy).
We are expanding our offering to patients and we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and flexible Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to join our growing and highly skilled team of clinical professionals.
• An accredited postgraduate qualification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy / Psychotherapy.
• Accredited with either Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy Ireland or the British Association of Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies
• Strong commitment to a patient centred approach.
• Exemplary communication skills.
• Interest in treating tinnitus.
Location: Dublin, remote work will be considered.
For further information please contact Aoife McNally email@example.com